Initial Content Development Tasks
What content will you need to develop for your startup? Do you have a Logo? What is the Plan?
The first task for a Startup’s Content Development is to develop a strategy. A solid bulletproof plan that your company can rely on to produce measurable, & lucrative results. ExcitedEYE Corp has always started with the Six Sigma S.M.A.R.T. Methodologies when considering content development and marketing plans. A concise strategy that is: Specific, Measureable, Attainable, Repeatable, and Timely will ensure fewer hiccups along the route to success. The better defined a plan is, the better off the company will be. A defined plan will lay out a clear path that the brand will follow through thick and thin markets.
What A Content Development Plan Should Include
- What Solution does the company provide?
- How is this solution Unique to others?
- Who is the Target Market for the solution?
- What is the Target Market Demographics? Develop Multiple Target Market Personas
- What is the Goal?
- Who is your company’s voice & personality?
What Type of Content & Graphics Do I Need to Develop Initially for my Online Startup?
- Mission Statement – a concise statement that tells everyone why you are here. Defining the verbal identity, inspiration, strategy, core vision, & culture of your company.
- Branding Logo – an image that visually conveys your startup’s identity.
- Product or Service Content – images, details, and descriptions of your companies solutions.
- Offers Promotions – create offers details explaining your unique solution and the price.
- Infographics – is your product or service technical, detailed, or confusing? Consider breaking it down for your users and potential customers into visual descriptive components. That way, the user journey is not paused.
- Social Content – images, videos, and copywriting content that is unique, interesting, humorous, engaging to your target market, and to the solution you provide.
Start with the best chance of growing your startup towards success and increasing its followers, users, sales & customers. As your online startup grows, you’ll get a better understanding of what works for your best for finding leads and users and how to improve on it.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.